The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At THG we are committed to developing our future talent through the THG apprenticeship programme. If you think you’ve got what it takes to join us and make an impact at THG, we would love to hear from you.
THG have a number of exciting opportunities across several divisions of the group to join us as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take their first step in to a Marketing career and looking for exposure to all aspects of Marketing within one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers.
Joining us an a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will be given exposure and responsibilities in the below areas:
- Help the Marketing Execs/Managers with reporting and administrative work.
- On the job training with all channel heads including, Social, PPC, Affiliates & Influencers, SEO, CRM.
- Training with marketing & Ecommerce Data. How & why we use data to influence marketing decisions.
- Site/brand specific email sales and growth strategy
- Ensuring brand identity is reflected in our CRM marketing activities.
- Working with internal stakeholders to plan, build and schedule emails to our customer database
- Testing email campaigns progressively and reviewing campaign performance to optimise email marketing.
If you have a creative mind-set, innovative idea and a passion for digital marketing, we want to hear from you!
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across THG brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package