About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
The Graduate Demand Planner is responsible for managing the forecasting and business planning of finished goods. They will work closely with the Marketing, Finance & Retail teams to support and facilitate informed buying decisions, maximising availability as well as supporting the budgeted sales and profit growth of the beauty division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the forecasting process, working with key stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy
- Driving P&L growth in collaboration with the finance team reviewing all lines of forecast
- Developing effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Proposing and implementing solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Monitoring and reporting on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies
- Planning promotions & activities whilst analysing and adjusting base performance in line with the latest ROS and forward activity
- Driving the business planning process and share monthly updates by brand with the business
- Working with the marketing & sales teams to analyse the SKU range to identify & suggest changes in distribution to maximise sales for the brands whilst reducing the tail of the catalogue
- Working with the wider team to ensure all KPIs are maximised including forecast accuracy and stock availability