Location: Magnice, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations are at the heart of customer experience here at THG, shipping to consumers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Distribution Centres.
THG is preparing to launch a Site in Wroclaw, Poland for Distribution and Manufacturing. The site will open in Q3 2018 with some key hires starting in advance of this date.
THG is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Co-ordinator to organise and deliver training to support our busy e-commerce business in all areas of our warehouse.
This is a hands on role where you will be responsible for managing all training provided on site.
You will be required to
- Organise and deliver site inductions for new starters
- Set up and Maintain a database recording training that has been provided to ensure that all staff operating have received appropriate training to enable them to operate safely and efficiently
- THG has standard operating procedures, however, you should also look to continually improve training programmes, introduce new training techniques for operations, ensuring a reduction in operator errors and to increase productivity.
- You will also need to monitor training provided and review feedback from stakeholders and adjust training as required.
- Provide additional soft skills training session to help develop employees at all levels of the business.
- Work with internal and external Health & Safety advisors to ensure that all staff have received Health & Safety training as required in accordance with Polish Labour Laws.
To be considered for this role you will need to have :
At least 1 years' experience in Learning & Development in a warehouse environment
Formal training qualification
The ability to design and deliver bespoke training
Knowledge of MS Office applications inc. excel
Ideally also experience setting up a new warehouse
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and quarterly bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business