THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
About the division: THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories - Illasmaqua, Eyeko, Ameliorate, Mama Mio, Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous. We have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate education expert leading the creation of differentiated and compelling training content that ignites passion for THG Brands (Eyeko, Illamasqua, Mama Mio, Grow Gorgeous, Ameliorate, Christophe Robin), both with the store teams and on QVC driving sales across the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Structure and deliver all operational needs for the THG Brands on QVC, both sell in and sell out alongside presenting the brand on live shows
- Support in the development of the education content strategy establishing consistency with the UK being a key focus, taking into account local market needs and channel specific needs; ensure programs and formats are results-driven, and interactive
- Support digital content development, delivery tools and execution. Develop and contribute to 360 activation plans to articulate the brands and product storytelling, innovation, artistry and client service
- Support consumer marketing, omni-channel and PR teams
- Support the strategy for THG Brands UK training in partnership with internal teams
- Strategise and ensure excellence in execution within all training programs and initiatives
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop and reinforce KPIs and continuously communicate opportunities for heroes and big bets
- Develop strategic UK education programs that translate brand insights into meaningful, on-brand education initiatives; ensure that market-specific and cultural needs are met within programs
- Identify and prioritise learning needs of specific retailer employee segments to create training solutions to enhance brand and product passion
- Train Field Sales Teams on product knowledge, advanced colour application techniques, and selling behaviours, functioning as a resource and leader, providing product and sales expertise
- Lead, develop and motivate the sales team
- Stay current with technology and digital trends within the cosmetic education environment
- Ensure in partnership with retail the successful launch, sell through and feedback of all new NPD, promotions and seasonal collections