THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Due to expansion, THG is looking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Officerto join the central Regulatory Compliance Team and look after Clothing and General Products, including Sports Accessories. This is a new role in which you will be coordinating with the Garment Technologist of the Clothing Team, support Marketing, Trading regarding new market opportunities to ensure compliance of new and existing products; you will be monitoring and maintaining adverse event reporting processes, coordinating product testing, supporting with the substantiation of product claims and assisting with new market research.
About the opportunity:
- Work alongside Garment Technologist to ensure compliance of new and existing products with global legislative requirements
- Report to Group Head of Regulatory
- Create and update Product Information Files
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies, distributors and retailers to solve registration issues in existing markets
- Identify and manage documentary export requirements and liaise with supply chain and logistics to ensure own brand products are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation on despatch
- Design and maintain an internal finished product and ingredient database
- Assist with the substantiation of product claims, including the review of marketing material
- Liaise with the customer service team if needed; monitor and maintain adverse event reporting processes
- Operate as first point of contact for the regulatory team in respect of internal and external enquiries
- Assist in designing and upgrading internal processes
- Develop and maintain links to other teams, including garment technologists, supply chain, logistics, design, marketing and trading
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Experience in clothing and general product compliance in the EU and internationally.
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs for clothing brands is essential for this role.
- Since this is a newly created role, you will be a self-starter, good at working well on your own and using your own initiative
- Able to organise and prioritise your workload
- Excellent interpretation skill on new regulations is essential as well as the ability of applying the regulation to the commercialised products
- Previous experience with market access desirable but not essential
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme