ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a person to own our People Operations functions. We have built our People operations team from the ground up and we want a safe pair of hands to run one of the most complex teams in the organisation on a day-to-day basis.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Leading all people operations functions both on services and product i.e. HR management, culture and engagement, compensation and benefits, L&D, workplace experience, diversity & inclusion, internal communications, employer branding, people analytics, organisational design and HR platform
• Helping to establish and improve full employee life-cycle (on-boarding, performance reviews, internal communications, off-boarding)
• Collaborating with different teams to optimise people operations processes and policies
• Maintaining all current people operations policies and procedures up-to-date and in line with employment legislation globally
• Work with our leadership team and key stakeholders to create a diversity and inclusion strategy
• Continue to improve practices associated with meeting the strategic and operational people opportunities of the organisation.
• Ensuring everyone in the organisation continues to love working for Revolut
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have 5+ years of experience leading a People Operations team in a tech company (with 2000 plus headcount)
• You are incredibly organised with ruthless prioritisation skills
• Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and believe teams function best with clear, measurable goals
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Please only submit an application for one posting.