ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
WHAT ARE REVOLUT PERKS
We created Perks to reward our most active customers - it’s our way of saying thank you! Users receive perks for brands they love. So, for example, after they spend on their Revolut card 10 times, they get 50% cashback on coffee at Pret.
Revolut users love this feature because of its:
- Simplicity. No miles or points - users honestly get money to their account.
- Speed. There’s no waiting involved with Perks. Users get their reward instantly!
- Brands. We only include the brands they users love and use the most.
Meanwhile, merchants will employ Perks ads platform to hit their business targets by driving Revolut’s 5M user base to their outlet. Our focus is to build the perks platform and make perks as exciting as possible…which is where you come in!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Global business and strategy development
- P&L ownership
- Driving profit; hitting commercial goals and KPIs
- Influencing business planning to focus on new priorities
- Building and optimising processes to prepare Revolut
- Perks for growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Profound Experience in building loyalty, engagement, affiliate marketing systems in the UK and European markets
- 6+ years of experience in building up high-growth companies
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, ability to prioritise operations
- Entrepreneurial and international mindset
- Proven leadership skills with teams of 20+ people, motivating and guiding them through clear objectives
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year