ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Hiring and running the growth team, including the following: Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Growth Product team
Setting up and running all customer facing products, including our website and blog
Setting up distribution partnerships with third parties and affiliates
Defining our tone of voice, image and overall messaging with customers
Working with growth teams around the world
Working closely with the business product team in London
Acting as the “Face of Revolut for Business” in the country for PR purposes (TV interviews, thought leadership)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A minimum of 7+ years' of experience in Marketing, Growth or Business Development
- Analytical skills with the ability to take data-informed decisions
- Experience in building and leading teams, with a willingness to invest in the development of your team members and to enable them to deliver on their KPIs
- In-depth knowledge of how to build a B2B growth function
- Excellent academic credentials
- A passion for Revolut and growing the brand
Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet the quality, resources and time constraints
Enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
You are an owner and a doer, biased towards action, that constantly pushes for clarity and simplicity
You worked closely with product teams on growth analytics and/or product
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year