Reporting into the CEO, the CMO will be responsible for developing and executing on SOPHiA’s medical strategy to generate clinical evidences of our solutions in collaboration with other functions, as well as demonstrating the clinical value of our solutions to healthcare and industrial partners globally.
- Provides input to development of medical strategies to support commercialization activities by working closely with business areas, marketing, and other cross-functional teams
- Proposes medical advice to support business development opportunities specific to existing and future product portfolio
- Provides scientific and medical leadership for SOPHiA and functions as a key liaison with KOLs and Scientific/Medical Advisors
- Interacts with advocacy groups to better understand the needs of various stakeholders
- Presents SOPHiA’s science and technology to pharma and biotechnology companies
- Supports deal negotiations by creating and articulating the scientific/medical proposal and input
- Develops deep working knowledge and network in rare diseases and oncology space
- Attends medical meetings involving potential diagnostic and clinical decision making or application/information that will impact potential patient diagnosis, and provides analysis and advice
- Develops strategic plans for SOPHiA’s product portfolio to ensure quality, safety standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Gives recommendations to Regulatory Team on clinical development and regulatory filing strategies.
- MD or PhD with 5-10 years relevant experience in pharma/biotech field
- Good knowledge in oncology and drug development
- Understanding of genomics market and diagnostic procedures/guidelines
- Knowledge of GCP and regulatory guidelines
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functional and build network of external stakeholders.
Location :St-Sulpice - Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.