The Subject Matter Expert (SME) holds a critical role within the SOPHiA GENETICS sales department working very closely with the Regional Sales Manager. This position requires to intensely travel across your territory.
The SME supports the whole sales process by regularly meeting with prospects and clients with the Sales Representatives when greater technical depth is required and is responsible to move clients quickly and efficiently to routine usage of genomic tests.
The SME forms a crucial link between the market and our R&D team to communicate all relevant inputs from the field to continuously grow our solution portfolio.
The SME is also in charge of the knowledge transfer to the sales team during weekly training.
Qualifications and Experience
- A master degree in Sciences within a well-regarded institution; PhD will be an advantage.
- English (the business language) is mandatory.
- 3-5 years experience in sales or as a product specialist preferably in the clinical diagnostics, biotechnology or medical technology market.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English (the business language) is mandatory
Location : Home office
Starting date : as soon as possible.
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.