Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative Manager. The Sales Development team is responsible for pipeline growth across the globe from our target customers in the SMB marketplace.
The ideal Sales Development Representative Manager will have a minimum of 2 years of experience managing sales development B2B teams, a strong track record in performance management, hiring and managing day to day operations at a big, ideally tech company.
We’re looking for self-starters with superior customer service and communication skills, natural collaborators who are resourceful - who know “what” to ask, “when” to ask it and “how” to get things done not only for themselves but for their team. Successful candidates will have proven experience developing SDR teams, creating a high performing, results-driven culture while also building upon existing foundation and processes. We’re looking for someone with a practical mindset who is also competent at balancing the ‘big picture’ and ‘hands on’ aspects of this role. This is a high impact position for someone who has been in a closing role, understands the nuance of a good deal and can manage a team to success.
- Responsible for delivering on Outbound and Inbound growth initiative goals
- Management position in the Boston office, leading a team of 10 Sales Development Representatives, both on inbound and outbound
- Participates in the recruiting process of Sales Development Representatives and makes hiring decisions
- Consistently meet or exceed goals (Activity, Hiring, Pipeline Creation) and hold self and others accountable for expected results
- Drive sales development representative activity metrics (calls made, accounts reached, appointments booked etc.)
- Grow pipeline in specific territories and regions
- Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of team
- Act as an internal sales expert and partner with business development and sales operations leadership to help assess, measure and enhance the performance of sales outreach activities
- Assess and analyze team needs with recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we offer:
- Free daily meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear
- Mobile plan
- Travel opportunities in the US and abroad
- 401(K) plan
- Health insurance plan
- Generous PTO
- Access to the best productivity and training tools
- Continuous personal growth and clear career development plan
This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.