CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain existing and new corporate accounts.
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with high-value clients by responding to client needs and resolving issues.
- Managing clients across the board.
- Acting as the bridge between CarFirst team and key account team for projects.
- Able to negotiate deals with the corporate customers after discussing and gaining knowledge about the customer.
- Planning sales and business development opportunities, including supporting local sales and service teams.
- Come up with ideas and mutually beneficial joint ventures to enhance the client-company relationships.
What are we looking for:
- 1 to 2 years of working experience having a Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- Should have analytical skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, Knowledge of Public Relations etiquette.
- Should have the lead tracking mechanism skills and MS office skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices.