CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Cash Reporting to Head Office.
- Daily inventory reconciliation with Warehouse manager.
- Monthly Budgets for city operations and monthly reporting i.e. Petty Cash Positions at Warehouse, Regional Offices, Purchase Centers, Monthly Sales and Purchase data, Excise & Taxation payable, Receivables, Vendor payable, withholding tax payable, and Fixed Assets.
- Pay order collection and timely delivery, and manage bounced/cancelled POs.
- All sort of Regional payments processing, especially Vendor payments, and Admin expenses.
- Manage operational funds of Warehouse, Regional, and INSTA.
- Coordinate with sales team for recoveries.
What are we looking for
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in Finance in an SME working on similar tasks.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution.
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented individual and who can work independently.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, Knowledge of Public Relations etiquette.
- Should have the lead tracking mechanism skills and MS office skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
What do we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.