About CarFirst: CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively negotiate to sell our product at the maximum value and increase margins
- Providing customers with complete support and manage documents
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sale
- Manage existing customers and their portfolio
- Continuously engage with customers and built a meaningful relationship in order to gather their requirements.
Who are we looking for:
- Experience of selling cars in dealers market
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in the automobile field in a reputable organization
- Car industry knowledge is must & passion for car
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical abilities
- Strong follow up skills and ability to communicate with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
What do we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.