Frontier Car Group builds and runs marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a senior Go Developer who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to build great apps from scratch.
Your primary focus will be API development in Go for a soft real-time auction app. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team with Android, iOS, backend and front-end developers and designers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and to shape your own way of working.
At least 3 years of professional experience in Go Development
Strong knowledge of Go’s standard library and common code patterns
Understanding of good HTTP API design principles, patterns, and best practices
Knowledge of the open-source Go ecosystem and libraries
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Working understanding of Git
Experience working in cross-functional teams a plus
Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Office in the city center of Berlin at Alexanderplatz with a big rooftop and an amazing view!
- The possibility to work together with a team of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA.
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities.
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people where trust, empowerment, and feedback are valued.
- An open mindset for new technologies and processes.
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- Online learning platform with more than 20.000 courses from different e-learning partners such as codecademy, Udemy, coursera and many more!
- A vibrant team culture with frequent team events in and outside Berlin.
- BVG company ticket for only 18€ a month.