ABOUT THE TEAM
Business Development is a highly strategic department that plays a key role in conceptualising, negotiating and structuring Revolut’s new products and services, as well as improving existing ones. Our team is skilled in close analysis and problem-solving and builds effective global deals that fit with Revolut’s ambitious goals.
Their work on key projects, like our novel pay-per-day travel insurance, commission-free trading, lounges and concierge, creates value for Revolut and its customers as well as contributing to continuous improvements in customer experience and overall growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Global Head of Retail Growth Partnerships. You and your team will focus on finding new global and regional partnerships and affiliates to drive Revolut's growth. The right candidate is someone who has a track-record of analysing competitive landscapes, finding new partnership opportunities with high growth potential, negotiating, executing them and driving them to success.
You are flexible and data-driven, adapting your approach to focus on the highest value opportunities, whether onboarding to a comparison site, partnering with a leading online travel agent or working with a major telco to over their users Revolut access. You are a great communicator, professional and credible at every level of an organisation, from CEO and below - but most importantly you have the relentless drive to get things done and push projects over the line. You can happily run meetings single handedly, but equally enjoy being part of a high performing team.
This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build Revolut's strategy for large scale growth partnerships
- Lead global growth deal mgrs and dotted line lead local growth deal mgrs
- Define business strategy and needs to partner product team(s)
- Identify, Source, Negotiate and Close global growth partnerships
- Optimize existing partnerships and relationships for maximum growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- You have at least 10 years of proven track record in fast growing companies, developing mutually beneficial, high growth partnerships with scale partners
- You have experience with leading teams both directly and through functional/dotted lines
- You have a broad network that you can use to connect with most relevant companies
- You have natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live - you are driven, energetic and aggressive
- You are a heavy Revolut user and advocate
- You have flawless English language ability and great communication skills
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year