We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That’s why we’re building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform.
We’re a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
is backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital
who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Spotify, Crowdstrike and Docker.
We'd love to hear from you.
Talent at Tessian
Nothing is more important to Tessian than the people joining our team, and given how rapidly we are growing, we now need a Recruiter to spearhead our recruiting in the U.S.
This role is critical to ensuring that we find and recruit the very best, and also provide them with an amazing candidate experience. You’ll manage and own our applicant tracking system (Lever) and ensure that coordination of the candidate experience is seamless for everyone involved. You'll be critical in ensuring we're on-track with all our internal hiring processes, liaising with both candidates and hiring managers to keep our recruitment pipelines moving forwards.
Please note: we are unable to offer US Visa sponsorship
Things you'll be doing from day one include:
- Rapidly hiring a team of Sales Directors, Account Executives and Sales Development Reps & Managers
- Teaming up with the Head of Talent to shape a recruiting process that aligns with overall business strategy whilst being tailored to the U.S. market
- Working side-by-side with the CEO and VP of Sales as we define ideal profiles to step-change our US expansion
- Defining sourcing strategy, advertising, and nurturing top talent through events and networking
- Managing candidates through the entire recruiting process and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience: understanding their needs, qualifying their competency and culture fit, supervising and coordinating the interview process
- Owning the stage-monitoring of our role pipelines in the U.S., and doing regular checks to ensure our applicant tracking system (we use Lever) is fully up to date, updating stages where needed, and communicating with candidates and Hiring Managers when applications are stuck awaiting scheduling, feedback, or review
- Maintaining our relationships with external recruiters, using their support where needed but always ensuring alignment with our values and priorities
Things you'll get involved in over time:
- Preparing data on applicant numbers and rates of conversion at the stages of the interview pipeline, and feeding this back to Hiring Managers
- Leading recruiting projects such as employer branding, recruitment marketing, college recruiting, community outreach, sourcing tools
- Partnering with leaders to develop standard formats for our recruiting process at every stage, including screening resumes, interview questions, etc.
- Hiring and supervising a Recruiting Coordinator
- Driving continual improvement into our hiring processes
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Has 4+ years experience in talent acquisition (full-cycle recruiting, including experience closing tough candidates, managing demanding clients and developing essential internal partnerships)
- Has specific experience hiring for B2B SaaS sales roles
- Can find their way around Lever
- Knows social-media sourcing basics for talent
- Has a passion for spotting talent and loves to teach others how to do the same
- Has experience building inclusive and diverse teams, and this is something close to their heart
- Has exceptional written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Thrives in environments that are busy, where there are multiple priorities to manage
- Has been in the trenches, fought the battles, and know the pain points of recruiting
- Is a team player!
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleague, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start up an entirely new subsidiary of a fast-growth, technology company backed by Sequoia, Accel and Balderton
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews
- 401k plan contributions to help you save for the future
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid holiday leave a year (15 days of paid vacation plus 10 paid federal holiday days)
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- Free healthcare, vision & dental insurance! We offer three tiers of plans, with the lowest tier of Aetna health insurance 100% paid for by Tessian (no employee contribution required), with a $0 in-network deductible and 0% co-pay on the majority of in-network treatments
- You’ll get a high quality MacOS tech kit to work on
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership in NY (including ClassPass)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Generous Maternity & Paternity leave
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of kindergarten and elementary school
- If you’re coming from far away, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the global company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move
Please note we are unable to sponsor US visas.