ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a CEO (Banking) responsible for leading Brazil. This position requires an entrepreneurial operator looking to make an impact. The right candidate will serve as the local focal point in jurisdictions and interact with regulators to drive the application.
What you'll be doing
• Working with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the bank in Brazil, focused primarily on term deposits, current accounts and lending products
• Maintaining and expanding the product set, go-to-market activities, and permissions of the bank over time, in-line with regulators' requirements
• Hiring and leading the right team to build the #1 Neo Bank in Brazil
• Directly leading the efforts to acquire a banking licence in the most efficient way in Brazil
• Working effectively with the global head of licensing operations and other key functional teams within Revolut to obtain a banking licence and establish the bank
• Developing strong relationship with stakeholders at the relevant regulators
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products (10-15 years of experience)
• Preferably have some start-up experience, but not required
• Direct experience interacting with Regulators
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies
• Have a very strong entrepreneurial drive
• Have a accounting, treasury/risk, or investment banking background
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a senior management banking team
• Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week