ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Enterprise Risk Management team supports the risk management framework globally by facilitating risk governance and risk culture across Revolut Group as well as bearing responsibilities for cross-functional elements of the risk management framework such as its formulation, maintenance of Group’s RAS(s), capital management and integrated stress testing oversight.
• Formulation of the risk governance
• Facilitation of risk committees (defining ToRs, automating approval processes, monitoring governance effectiveness)
• Implementing local setups and performing quality control
• Managing policies and procedures (general administration, access rights, approvals, reviews, automation of processes etc)
• Facilitating risk awareness (organisation of risk awareness sessions, preparation of packages for new employees, assessment/testing of employees knowledge etc)
• Facilitating rewarding of appropriate risk-taking behaviours and sanctioning of inappropriate behaviours (managing and automating business debt, embedding risk management-related metrics in performance reviews, ensuring a balance of risk management initiatives in department roadmaps, contributing to ‘no-fault’ incident reporting culture)
Cross-functional elements of our risk management framework:
• RMF and RAS formulation, localisation and reviews
• Capital management and integrated stress testing oversight
• Consolidated risk reporting
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• At least 3 years of work experience in Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity
• You will have a curious nature – never accepting of assumptions and a desire to fully understand how things work
• Organised and methodological
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year