ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure in one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, helping to make Revolut safer for our customers, employees and shareholders, then apply to join our Risk department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Revolut we’re developing a brand-new Operational Risk Advisory team, an elite team of strategic thinkers working alongside our product-owners to design growth strategy aligned with operational risk frameworks.
What you'll be doing:
• Identify, assess, document and regularly review operational risks
• Design, implement and test controls
• Develop and test key procedures
• Create and review key risk indicators
• Create and monitor operational risks against limits, produce respective reports
• Registration of risk events, managing and delivering risk incident reports
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• 2:1 degree from a top university & at least 2 years of work experience in Operational Risk Management or Management Consulting, preferably in financial services;
• Previous examples of practically interpreting and organising complexity;
• A solid track record of achievement: you have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport);
• Organised and methodological
• Strong interpersonal skills
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team.
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap