ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. They have built Metal cards, Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments in Retail and Business accounts, Connect, Expense Management in Business. Each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up every day. We are expanding Revolut for Business products as well as scaling globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join one of our Revolut for Business product teams. If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
• Working within the product team to define the customers' and the business problems
• Contribute to the backlog with validated problems (or ideas)
• Wire-framing and validate the design solution to prepare for Backlog grooming
• Identify success metrics
• Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
• Build high-fidelity designs to be ready for Sprint
• Support the team work together to unblock them if needed to achieve the sprint
• Perform design review during the sprint.
• Review the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses
• Contribute to the design system
• Present the company at external design events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
• A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
• Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
• The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
• The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
• Strong UX focus and understanding of psychology, human behaviour
• Strong, clean visual design sense
• Strong skills in typography and grids
• Love to solve problems and be challenged
• To be a constant learner. Always growing - both personally and with the team
• Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
• Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
• Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
• At least 2 years of experience working in fast-paced startup environment
• Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription