ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut Trading is the most exciting new business within the unicorn Revolut Group - we're building a global platform for wealth and trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets - starting with zero-commission stock trading with much more to follow.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join the team in the London office.
If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
• Working within the product team to define the customers' and the business problems
• Contribute to the backlog with validated problems (or ideas)
• Wire-framing and validate the design solution to prepare for Backlog grooming
• Identify success metrics
• Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
• Build high-fidelity designs to be ready for Sprint
• Support the team work together to unblock them if needed to achieve the sprint
• Perform design review during the sprint.
• Review the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses
• Contribute to the design system
• Present the company at external design events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
Strong UX focus and understanding of psychology, human behaviour
Strong, clean visual design sense
Strong skills in typography and grids
Love to solve problems and be challenged
To be a constant learner. Always growing - both personally and with the team
Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
At least 2 years of experience working in fast-paced startup environment
Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year