ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. They have built Metal cards, Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments in Retail and Business accounts, Connect, Expense Management in Business. Each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up every day. We are expanding Revolut for Business products as well as scaling globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Owner to take ownership of one of our new Running Business products - Cashflow, Payroll, Invoices(in) Invoices(out) to sit within our technology team at our Vilnius office.
The role requires you to take full ownership of one of the Running Business products end-to-end launch. This means you’ll need to understand what problem product solves for SMEs, validate your ideas, create a roadmap, hire a team (with help of course), and be able to build a product which our business customers love.
Our teams are highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our customer processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will own end-to-end one of our products within our Revolut for Business product, Running Business area (Cashflow, Payroll, Invoices(in) Invoices(out)).
• You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements into a backlog
• You will be responsible for a team of developers and designers, you will help to hire them
• You will work with a designer to create amazing user experiences
• You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries for the product
• You will take full responsibility for a customer-facing product and crush competition
As a result, you and your team's work will make a difference to thousands of SMEs across the world!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Understand SME problems and love solving those
• Have at least 3-5 years experience creating customer-facing products in start-ups
• You are highly logical and technical
• You are either Product Owner / Manager, Designer or Technical Founder
• Have prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) business products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning
• Have experience with product management and product design with a focus on software products and technologies
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription