ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a multi-talented Marketing Manager with a creative flair and passion for both fintech and charitable causes to join the Vaults, Savings & Donations team in the London office. If you love what you do, are driven, want to make a difference in a game-changing field and genuinely want to make an impact with good charitable causes, then we want to hear from you!
With the Vaults, Savings & Donations team, you will be contributing to the 2nd most used feature of the Revolut app - with over 500k+ unique users, and 4000 new Vaults created every day.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You will be leading a wide range of interesting marketing topics, from our joint-fundraising campaigns with our charity partners (for our newly launched Donations feature) or the marketing campaign for our new Savings product. You’re basically in charge of the end-to-end process and medium choices, from concept to execution, from mechanisms to platforms. Whether it is planning an event, or working with influencers, creating the most memorable offline advertising campaign or an art activation, we’ll promise that a day in Revolut will never be boring!
Moreover, you’ll be:
• Crafting and implementing marketing & communication strategies to increase user engagement for our Vaults, Savings and Donations features
• Contributing to our fundraising goals by leading on co-fundraising campaign efforts with our charity partners.
• Implementing marketing campaigns for newly launched products.
• Working with a wide-ranging team, from brands & social media teams to product owners & business developers to create and execute campaign ideas.
• Researching and bringing forward new findings as well as understanding marketing movements in the fintech and charity sectors.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
2+ years of experience in marketingThe ability to craft and execute a marketing campaign end-to-end, whether online or offlineUnderstanding of marketing KPIs and success metricsStrong passion for both fintech and charitiesA creative flair as well as a team player spiritPassion for solving problems and love being challengedThe ability to work in a fast-paced environmentTo be a constant learner. Always growing - both personally and with the team.
Experience in a communications & marketing role with a charity(Or) At least 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year