We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented, business-minded, highly analytical Campaign and Sales Manager to drive Vestiaire Collective's success in the FR market, with the expectation of growing at high double-digit rate per year.
Reporting to the Head of France, you will work closely with the Global Growth function to fully understand the business performance, provide compelling insights, and identify future growth opportunities. You will be responsible for analyzing the performance of our acquisition channels, and challenging global teams on improvement opportunities. You will lead the local campaign calendar and identify local acquisition channel opportunities. You will monitor the specificity of the onsite customer journey in your market(s) to draft product localization recommendation.
You should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and customer-focused, with the ability to identify business insights, opportunities and priorities from data. This is a data-driven role with high expectations for business performance in the short and the long term.
- Drive the definition of the local performance marketing budget allocations and marketing performance forecasts.
- Assist regional manager in tracking business performance and customer engagement (cohorts analysis, DAU/MAU...) both on demand and supply side.
- Identify growth opportunities by in-depth analyses and define action plans in collaboration with the global performance teams.
- Run competitors benchmarking and monitoring.
- Monitor traffic evolution and performance (free/paid, new/repeat...).
- Challenge global performance team on improvement opportunities for both paid and organic traffic levers (SEO, SEM, retargeting, affiliation, etc.).
- Feed central performance marketing team with local insights (seasonality, keywords, trends, creatives...).
- Recruit new local affiliates partners and coordinate on-boarding.
- Monitor new/specific paid channels for your region and assess attractiveness.
- Own the local calendar planning and the local campaigns execution, coordinating with local branding and VIP teams.
- Analyze campaigns’ performance locally and determine improvement levers for future campaigns with the global merchandising team.
- Feed category management, curation teams and B2C & VIP with insights on what sells (brands, category, models..) to maximize local assortment performance.
- Coordinate local creatives creation when relevant (VIP flash sales, specific events...)
- Define voucher strategy for the region in line with global strategy.
- Have both an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment and a sharp, analytical mind.
- Excellent academic background: Masters’ degree in Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field; from one of the top Grandes Ecoles or universities
- 2 to 3 years of experience in business strategy / analysis / product or project management/ consulting or similar function; Experience in top strategy consulting firm and / or top e-commerce / marketplace is a strong plus.
- Excellent analytical and data mining aptitude and strong Excel skills, SQL is a strong plus
- Experience with Webanalytics tools, especially Google Analytics is a plus
- Be a self-starter with the ability to excel through times of growth, ambiguity and change.
- Interest in fashion, luxury and sustainability is a plus.
- French background and mother tongue, fluent in English
Permanent contract based in our Paris headquarters, at Porte Maillot
Attractive salary and bonus scheme
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.