Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Do you love the fashion industry? Join our team of experts at Vestiaire Collective!
About the role
The Onsite campaigns assistant is responsible for executing the campaign planning strategy. You will be dedicated to implementing and coordinating the required plan at a global and regional level, reporting to the Senior Engagement Manager :
- Coordinate the campaigns and promotional activity execution accross all multiple markets and devices
- In charge of coordinating all stakeholders requests and briefs : Countries, Category Managers, Community etc.
- Follow up and liaise all briefs and requests with the Content Factory Team
- Ensure all involved stakeholders have been informed and briefed in about campaign activities
- Implement and update the campaigns in the Content Management Systel tool
- Oversee daily visual campaigns and testing (Q&A) on the site accross all markets and devices
- Support in analysing the campaigns performance
- Build project management skillset to ensure full visibility and advancement on topics
- Build an entrepreneurial behaviour, being proactive and bringing ideas
- Work hand in hand with local and central teams
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing, fashion, communication
- Pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with excellent numerical and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team and but also work autonomously.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to cope with evolving business requirements of a rapidly growing business.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Experience in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Good English communication skills is required (speaking, reading & writing). Good French communication skills is preferred.
What we offer
- A passionate 6-months internship based in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.