Vestiaire Collective France is looking for a talented, fashion-minded Onsite Project Manager to support the Engagement Team and work on all major yearly Vestiaire Collective’s campaigns and cross-functional projects.
Reporting to the Head of Engagement, you will own both the project management and the performance of major campaigns at Vestiaire Collective. You will lead global cross-functional projects aiming to create and manage the execution and performance of major campaigns with multiple work streams.
What you will do:
- Plan and own the Global major Campaigns calendar within the business
- Be responsible for major Campaign’s performance explicitly contribution to Company’s DAU
- Day-to-day management and upkeep of cross-functional campaigns projects (Mega campaigns and 360 campaigns)
- Own and manage the presentation of project plans to key internal stakeholders, influencing effectively to ensure buy-in and excitement for the core strategic focuses
- Develop critical paths across all work streams and schedules that meets the delivery deadline, tracking dates, revising when necessary and escalating when deadlines are not met
- Cross-functional budget management, ensuring that projects are delivered within budget
- Coordinating between internal and external resources to ensure project objectives are met and executed flawlessly, developing improved processes across functions to improve workflow where needed
- Supporting the relationship management of external agencies
- Supporting the development of key special projects and partnerships to leverage
- Managing post-project review processes to ensure projects are effectively evaluated against objectives and key learnings are fed back into the business
- Excellent academic background: Master's degree in Grande Ecole de Commerce or University
- 2 to 3 years of experience in project management / business strategy or similar function. Experience in e-commerce / marketplace is a strong plus, especially in a similar role.
- Proven Project Management skills showcasing organised & skilled management across multiple work streams; meeting deadlines and coming in to budget
- Performance driven energised by high ambitious targets
- Proven experience of being able to build consistently productive relationships across functions/departments and manage effective communication across multiple work streams
- A strong team player and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
- Determined, resilient and able to stay positive under pressure
- High interest and sensitivity to fashion, luxury trends and sustainability
- A strong commercial awareness and analytical mind to maximise performance
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Experience with Web Analytics tools, especially Google Analytics is a plus
- Comfortable with technology (not afraid to dig into a CMS, HTML & CSS).