Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board!
We are looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Partner to help building our teams in the UK and internationally. You will be based in London and embedding yourself into the cross-functional team, and in strong collaboration with each hiring manager drive the candidate attraction and efficient hiring process for commercial and operational roles.
You will be a key point of contact internally and externally for hiring related matters and help planning processes, tasks and interview structures. You will attend and / or advise the team on relevant events as well as keep track on industry related news globally that might have an impact on hiring and attracting both local and overseas talent. You will proudly confidently attract great talent and manage hiring processes in the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a recruiter in the Talent team you will play a pivotal role in Zego’s expansion in the UK and internationally. You understand and enjoy the fundamentals of building high performing teams, and you are not afraid to challenge the hiring managers when there is a need to do so. You are passionate about people reaching their potential, and this is a key motivator in the work you do.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the hiring managers to build out a robust and efficient hiring strategy in alignment with our growth missions and company values
- Run effective recruitment processes to ensure we continue to attract a high calibre of talent across the business
- Investigate and accommodate the use of tools and online platforms which will enable us to connect with talent and key stakeholders
- Immerse yourself with the product updates, upcoming projects and company perks to efficiently communicate those to potential candidates right from the beginning
- Identify, support and attend industry specific recruitment events to engage with emerging and untapped talent
- Work closely with the marketing team to create engaging and innovative employer branding campaigns across our website, social and hiring platforms to promote Zego as an employer
- Proven track record of hiring exceptional talent and delivering in high pressure environments
- Ability to juggle a range of roles effectively across teams and make sure the relevant stakeholders within the business are fully informed at all times
- Leadership qualities: We want you to take ownership of your work and project manage the hiring process, make sure hiring managers are engaged, cause correct and troubleshoot any possible cracks in the process and come up with ideas new solutions where needed
- Experience working with C-level and founding teams; we want you to be an expert in anything related to recruitment activities
- A genuine interest in building long term relationships - you care about the candidate journey, and building a strong network comes naturally to you
- 2+ years experience in internal recruitment and deep knowledge in hiring for high growth companies particularly
- Strong knowledge of the leading ATS, preferably Google Hire (if not, training will be provided)
- Growth mindset: we will be growing massively in the upcoming years and we want you to be part of it
- Positive and ‘roll up your sleeves’ - attitude (we don’t micromanage and instead want you to take the initiative)
- Passionate about disrupting a traditional industry and playing a pivotal role in building cutting edge product
- Curious mind and a sourcing hacker by nature: you enjoy learning, and you are always researching new techniques and tools to engage with tech talent
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old Street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!