Depop is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of nearly 200 people is dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience to serve the needs of our global community.
We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in New York and LA, and have more than 15 million registered users in 147 countries.
We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by DAU (the only European player to do so).
And we’re just getting started.
As our community continues to grow, we’re looking for a Curation & Content Coordinator to join our new Australia team. In this role, you will work within Depop’s Content Team in London, curating fresh items for the Explore Page, the section in our app where users can discover the most unique, inspiring items available from the wider Depop community of sellers.
This opportunity will enable you to build on your expert knowledge on fashion and cultural trends that are shaping the local market. As a creative collaborator, sharp planner and swift executor, you will be the gatekeeper of Depop’s explore page in Australia while helping us to build a repository of data on the Depop look and feel.
- Curate the “Things We Love” and “Meet the Sellers” section on Depop’s Explore page, ensuring that the best and most relevant items featured daily represent our brand, editorial guidelines; they are in line with our marketing calendar, and they abide by ours T&Cs.
- Work with weekly targets and tasks to ensure we are keeping our Explore section on brand reflecting our values while reporting success on a weekly basis.
- Help to collect, organise, build and analyse various data sets.
- Regularly report and keep a beady eye on interesting new sellers that emerge within the community, communicating with relevant teams to help spot new talent in the app.
- Contribute to marketing and growth activities when required (CRM, Paid Marketing, Social, etc.).
- Report on a regular basis on upcoming trends in the app, sellers, influencers and external market trends.
- Have an excellent understanding of fashion trends, photography, style and Australian youth culture.
- Able to work with visuals while also a keen and methodic process follower, happy to work with spreadsheets as well as a creative eye.
- Excellent at time management as well as the ability to communicate with different business stakeholders.
- A keen eye for details to make sure that all the workload is delivered at high standards.
- Enjoys working with routine-based tasks.
- Being able to juggle multiple tasks and requests from different teams.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to take ownership of tasks and deliveries.
- An avid user on Depop and knowledge of how to use the app.
Nice to have:
- Experience using design programmes and tools to create marketing assets
- Knowledge of another language/market - Italian, French, German.
Now we're talking. We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more, healthy snacks, team nights out and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about