Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we’re looking for a Influencer Partnerships Manager to join the team in our New York office. You will be an expert in everything gen-z, with the ability to identify the right influencers both mainstream and niche to propel our platform forward.
The role will consist of outreaching and activating specific Influencers to Depop that meet with the criteria of our community and championing their experience whilst on the app.
Reporting to the Community Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with the community team to create engaging campaigns, and further define processes as we scale. We want you to help make Depop an inspiring destination for Influencers who are at the forefront of their game and support them in engaging with our unique community.
- Identify influencers that will bolster our brand vision, drive growth, and add unique inventory to the Depop community
- Track progress and leads in our influencer pipeline
- Push forward our key performance metric agenda, leveraging data and insights to evaluate relationships and opportunities for growth
- Lead the negotiation and contracting of influencers with a strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission Guidelines (FTC) and standard deal points
- Oversee influencer campaigns to ensure timely execution of talent deliverables, client communication and coordination of logistics based on talent contracts
- Work cross-functionally as needed, especially with social media and marketing teams to ensure synergy between influencer outreach and programs
- Assist in driving influencer strategy, and scaling influencer programs
- Ideally 2+ years experience cultivating and developing influencer partnerships
- Strong knowledge of social media; You are digitally savvy and curious
- Experience communicating with external partners and agencies ie: pitching, and negotiating
- Project management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- Efficient in GSuite and Excel, and third party analytics
- Able to compile, analyze and interpret data to identify marketing strategies, conclusions, and quantifiable business opportunities
- Creative thinker, open to new ideas and able to challenge conventional methods
- Strategically minded with a problem-solving, positive approach
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Incredibly personable with the ability to build close relationships with influencers, management, and agents
We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, US healthcare options, healthy snacks in the kitchen, team nights out and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.