Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we are looking for a Seller Account Manager to join our Seller Community team and help to deliver a best-in-class experience for our top sellers, as the Depop community continues to grow.
As a fashion marketplace with millions of monthly active users and tens of thousands of daily sales, we consider our seller community to be the driving force behind Depop. Providing our sellers with a best-in-class experience is therefore critical for us to continue supporting our community, improving our buyer experience and growing our business.
We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about delivering value for our community by supporting and providing exceptional service to our users. Above all, you must be excited by making an impact towards Depop’s mission: transforming the fashion industry.
- Proactively manage relationships with top sellers to improve their overall experience with Depop and identify opportunities for Depop to support their growth.
- Act as the direct point of contact for Depop’s top sellers, including providing support and advice, responding to all queries and proactively monitoring dedicated top seller forums.
- Work closely with the Support team to define and implement prioritised support processes for top sellers, the Curation team to support top seller promotion through the Explore Page, and the Product team to funnel feedback to the company.
- Build a deep understanding of our sellers by conducting detailed user interviews and competitor research, and liaise with relevant teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Support, etc.) to share knowledge and insight.
- Drive the monthly process for reviewing, updating and documenting top sellers.
- Support the seller experience team to plan, organise and execute events focussed on seller education and growth.
- Previous experience within a consumer-facing and/or community-focused business.
- Proven experience in a customer support, customer experience or account management role.
- You have clear and structured communication skills, and can be described as motivated and outgoing.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and are able to execute on processes.
- Ideally have experience using Google or Microsoft Applications (e.g. docs, sheets, slides).
- Familiarity with the Depop app and feel comfortable providing advice on best practices.
- Creative and not afraid to share insights or present new ideas.
- Comfortable working individually and as part of a team with the ability to collaborate across teams.
- You are passionate about fashion, music, design or the arts, but above all, community-driven platforms.
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.