Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
Right now, we are looking for a Seller Acquisition Coordinator to join the UK Commercial team in our London HQ. In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for outreaching and activating future superstar Depop sellers and championing their experience whilst using the app.
In this role, you will be responsible for building a strong community of high potential sellers who, with your guidance and support, will engage and grow within the app. We want you to make Depop an inspiring destination for high potential sellers that are at the forefront of their game. We want you to help identify and grow the next generation of inspiring fashion entrepreneurs.
You will be a master of everything Gen-Z, with the ability to identify common trends both mainstream and niche within the Streetwear, Vintage and Music communities.
- Acquire sellers according to given trends and criteria and work towards a monthly target of on-boarded/reactivated sellers
- Establish relationships with high potential sellers
- Act as point of contact for high potential sellers; covering areas such as on-boarding, support, promotion, reactivation and offering exclusive perks
- Provide basic training and support for new sellers
- Identify rewards and incentives for new sellers and reactivated sellers
- Track and monitor weekly performance and sales of acquired sellers during the first 3-month stage
- Work closely with Sellers team to convert potential sellers into ‘Top Sellers’
- Regularly checking in on our Pipeline, updating the status and activity of the seller
- Recognise trends and find the sellers at the forefront of them
- Support the Seller team with ongoing growth and strategic support of micro/medium/macro sellers
- Create activities to give more exposure and raise brand awareness to potential sellers
- Monitor and help to improve seller performance on product quality, ready to ship lead time and stock management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Depop community and its needs
- Experience working in a sales position
- Highly adaptable and able to pick up new and cross-functional processes
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Strong administration skills with Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and confident in making data-driven decisions.
- High-level navigation of Depop
- Motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A whizz with social media
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.