Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
As our Seller Acquisition Intern, you will be a master of finding, on-boarding, and supporting the next successful Depop sellers.
The role will consist of supporting the Sellers team with outreach, on-boarding, and account management of high potential sellers. The intention is for these on-boards to become ‘Top Sellers’.
You will work very closely with the Seller Acquisition Manager and Seller Experience Managers to research, organise, outreach, and help on-board and reactivate high potential sellers. On-boarding means supporting sellers to join the Depop community, list their first items, educate them on best listing practice on Depop, and finding ways for them to constantly improve and grow their business.
- Work with the Seller Experience Manager and Seller Acquisition manager to proactively identify high potential on-boards and reactivate in-bound onboards - this may be through looking at competing platforms, other social media sites, amongst other strategies
- Regularly update your progress in our Seller onboarding folder and add to our Pipeline, tracking the status and activity of the Sellers
- Review and update tracking sheets, identifying opportunities and resources available to work efficiently and constantly improve the on-boarding process
- Support the sharing of educational content to facilitate seller success
- Recognise seller trends and find the individuals at the forefront of them
- Support the broader team with planning and organisation of community campaigns intended and engage sellers (this is not the central focus but will be required at times)
- Has used Depop before and is very familiar with the selling-side of the app and our community.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- You are extremely process driven and able to set targets based on strict deadlines.
- You have clear and open communication skills, and can be described as motivated and outgoing.
- Highly adaptable and able to pick up new and cross-functional processes.
- Proficient using Google or Microsoft Applications (e.g. docs, sheets, slides).
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A whizz with social media
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.