Welcome to Depop. We are the social marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. Our mission is to empower creative minds by making our platform the place for the most vibrant communities in the world.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Producer in our expanding Marketing team to work across global marketing and CRM campaigns, video content, paid advertising, events and projects across the business
Collaborating with your creative counterparts, you will produce content for our community across various channels, while ensuring work produced is of a high standard and with brand responsibility.
The Senior Producer will be instrumental in the day-to-day workings of the whole department across multiple projects at any one time.
- Resource allocation of creative team (mix of perm and freelance) given content demands and upcoming work. Scope and create production plans aligned to campaign needs across platforms
- Establish strong relationships with internal/external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps. Ensure all stakeholders have up to date, day to day reports and project milestones
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous
- Continually optimise process and workflow, tracking budget and cost of content production
- Ensuring that all projects have copyright protections and contractual documentation
- Ideally 5 + years experience at Producer level in a fashion, creative or agency environment
- Self-starting, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines whilst managing complex budgets
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders
- Knowledge of creative best practices and an ability to measure the performance of design efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
- Working knowledge of technical implications of photographic/film/video equipment, lightning and post-production processes and how they may affect production and budget
- Team player with the ability to positively influence change through solid rationale, supporting data, and diplomacy
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during busy campaign periods.
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.