Welcome to Depop. We are the community fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to empower the next generation of entrepreneurs to transform fashion.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
As we focus on growth across the US, we are looking for an experienced Ambassador Program Manager to take ownership, organize and manage one of Depop’s US college campus initiatives.
As a member of our US Community team, you will be responsible spearheading our ambassador program on US campuses and managing relevant agency relationships. This role is a crucial aspect of our strategic direction, to spread Depop’s marketplace far and wide and increase our user base.
You must be proactive and highly organised to take responsibility for running a smooth operation, tracking results and implementing ways to optimise the program to meet long term goals.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have prior experience in building and managing an ambassador or brand rep program.
- Execute strategic and operational initiatives in line with wider Depop growth targets
- Overall ownership of the Ambassador program which includes the management and performance of external agency
- Lead effective operational alignment with cross-functional internal teams
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its lifecycle and deliver to internal stakeholders
- Track and analyze performance metrics against long-term strategic goals
- Successfully build and implement partnerships to mobilize influential community groups
- Proven experience as an Ambassador manager or project management
- Experience working with or for startups, preferably within a digital/tech-first business
- Ideally 4+ years of work experience in program management, business development or community growth related roles
- Experience working across multiple markets, particularly developing or emerging markets
- Ability to take initiative, provide innovative thinking and strategy, and function effectively in fast-paced, evolving environments.
- Ability to analyze multiple sources of data, consider diverse perspectives, and drive consensus.
- Proven track record of managing and scaling programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Experience working with youth communities or millennial consumer bases
- A love for fashion
We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, US healthcare options, healthy snacks in the kitchen, team nights out and more.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.