Supporting our ambitious and high-performing talent acquisition team on a range of tasks including:
- Taking ownership of interview scheduling and interactions with candidates, to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Providing dedicated administration support for candidate management, reviewing CVs and applicants, filtering and phone interviews
- Proactively delivering accurate and consistent communication updates between candidates, hiring managers and the talent team
- Diligently executing administrative duties as required, to support the talent and wider operations teams
- Ensuring a collaborative and close relationship with the wider corporate support team inc HR Operations, Finance etc.
- Responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in internal systems and producing ad-hoc recruiting reports for data reporting and analysis
- Lead on pre-joining administration, such as visa sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Taking the initiative for process improvement initiatives and being a super-user of our ATS (Workable)
- Organising and attending exciting career events so that we can attract the best talent e.g. SMR, meet-ups
You will have;
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Expert complex calendar management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable communication skills
- A tenacious and proactive attitude
- The ability to coordinate different tasks and once and prioritise with ease
- Pride in everything that you accomplish - no matter the task
- Experience in recruitment based administrative tasks, such as expense reimbursement and arranging candidate travel
- You get a total of 29 days holiday per year in addition to public holidays
- We’re big on learning and development and encourage everyone to attend events. In fact we go further and everyone gets £1500 a year to spend on conferences and training.
- Clothing allowance. We're a fashion company so we'll give you £250 to spend on the site in year 1, £500 in year 2, £750 in year 3 and £1000 from year 4 onwards. You're going to look fantastic!
- Private healthcare by Vitality on your first day, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted eye tests and glasses
- Regular yoga classes, 5 a-side football and netball teams to encourage a healthy work/life balance
- Free weekly food and drinks!
- Social events - from table-top games to climbing, movie nights to triathlons, you’ll find a group of people always keen to get involved