At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As Urban Farmer you understand what great customer service means and want to ensure a fantastic customer experience. You are the first point of contact for infarm customers and delight in informing and inspiring them about our product. You have a passion for plants and top-quality food and are an ambassador for infarm and our mission. Moreover, having high attention to detail and being well organised are among your strongest skills.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Harvest, plant and package infarm plants while ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
- Interact with customers, providing top-notch customer service
- Protect the health of our plants by applying basic plant protection measures and keeping the farms squeaky-clean
- Report on harvest records and plant issues using our internal infarm app
- Report on customer feedback and compensation needs according to infarm guidelines
- Ensure daily invoicing of infarm customers
- Maintain current marketing materials on farms in customer locations
- Perform basic maintenance of farms when needed
- Follow workflow and schedule
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Valid drivers license and working visa
- Fluent in English
- A passion for plants, sustainability or nutrition
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness
- Both confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience working in a retail environment or in customer service is an asset
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 20 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home