Carwow makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £63m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge
The role is the first finance role for the Spanish entity, the bookkeeping is currently managed in London with assistance from account managers and local office support. The business has scaled very quickly that it has outgrown the current workloads and justifies a full time local resource.
With a dual reporting line into the Group Financial Controller based in London and the MD in Spain, this role will be fully responsible for all end to end accounting and ensuring the firms accountants have all the information needed for payroll and monthly taxes.
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing of all accounts payable invoices
- Monthly billing of sales invoices to dealerships
- Raising of credit notes
- Cash allocations
- Credit Control
- Management of finance inbox for all inbound dealer and supplier related queries
- Supply external accounts with information to support
- Monthly VAT returns
- Annual accounting returns and tax filing
- Payroll (processed externally)
- Adhoc tasks for the CM or FC as required
- Previous experience bookkeeping role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Fluent English
- Netsuite experience desired, but not essential
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A very competitive salary
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Be part of a really fun team with an incredible opportunity to change the way people buy cars in Spain !