At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a structured People Operation Manager for our People team who has experience in German labour law and payroll preparation. As infarm expands rapidly, this is an exciting time to join us with the possibility of opportunities to grow within the role and the company.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Prepare payroll data for the payroll office, German authorities and health insurance providers (ADP)
- Take care of the administrative tasks related to infarm’s employees, including managing our HRIS tool (BambooHR)
- Provide labour law expertise and guidance to different stakeholders while ensuring the operations being up-to-date and in compliance with the law
- Create legal documents e.g. contracts and reference letters
- Provide insights into best practices in terms of personnel training and development
- Provide insights into best practices in terms of development and implementation of company-wide guidelines
- Drive improvement of processes to make the work of our team more effective
- Assist the Expansion Team with regard to the employment regulation when setting up new international offices
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Administration
- Knowledge of the German labour law and proven experience in the area
- Solution-oriented mindset and being proactive
- Very strong organization skills and high attention to details
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong communications skills
- Knowledge of any other labour law will be a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days per week
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!