Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contentful is looking for an experienced digital producer to drive our global web strategy and execution and deliver a world-class digital experience on Contentful.com. Our ideal candidate has a passion for interactive design and a firm grasp of new technologies, with the goal of creating an exceptional user experience designed to drive demand and build our brand, with a focus on improving website conversion rates for sign-ups and leads. The successful candidate will exhibit solid business judgment, top-notch project management skills, strategic thinking, and strong creative and analytical skills.
You’ll be responsible for the performance and continuous improvement of Contentful.com, leading the creation of various engaging interactive projects, and overseeing all of our digital properties—inclusive of the underlying infrastructure, systems and processes—as well as deploying marketing analytics to further optimize our online marketing investments. Your primary goal will be to implement programs that attract a qualified audience to our digital properties and convert them to viable sales prospects.
- Create the strategy for the design, build, maintenance and optimization of our online presence to increase organic visits, referrals, and ultimately conversions; troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Manage a team consisting of a web developer and front-end designer, and liaise with an internal product team, to fulfill this strategy
- Identify new trends, insights, emerging technologies and creative growth strategies for increasing our site traffic & sales; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Leverage site metrics tools to measure and report performance of all campaigns and properties, and optimize spend and priorities based on robust data analysis
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility
- Help advocate for SEO and SEM best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content and creative teams
- Develop, implement and monitor test-and-learn programs (A/B, multi-variate, etc.) and personalization across digital channels to enable the continual optimization of inbound digital marketing activities
- Lead projects / teams utilizing both Agile and traditional project management methodologies
- 5-7 years’ experience as a web project manager, web producer or related role, ideally in a B2B or consumer-facing software industry
- Strong familiarity and experience creating and updating content within web content management systems
- Deep working knowledge of online marketing analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with site search, tag management, testing and personalization tools
- Understanding of CRM and marketing automation systems like Salesforce and Marketo, and how they tie in to demand generation websites
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You're an innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and sense of humor
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Enjoy significant exposure to SaaS and subscription-based business models; a unique skillset vital to the thriving, multi-billion-dollar enterprise software market environment
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
"Variety is the spice of life" and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!