We are looking for a talented Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer to help support our development teams. We are building solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 200 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime, and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in it's capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team- We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen- We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results- We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
In this role you will work closely with a development team who are building one or more crucial system services. Your focus will be to work on the following areas:
What does success look like after 3 months
- Scalability - as our services grow to support more clients and ingest more data, the cloud infrastructure and application architecture needs to scale as needed
- Availability - refine monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure key application service levels are maintained
- CI and deployment evolution - as our teams develop their process they are able to build and release features at ever-increasing velocities, and the CI and deployment systems need to be able to handle the pace.
- Which ever team you are working with initially, you should get up to speed with the project, tech stack, team processes and overall engineering practices in the company
- Be able to contribute meaningfully to the team and projects on existing pieces of work or back-log items
- More generally speaking, most of the work you will be doing during this time will be focused around; Improving automation, improving scalability, improving monitoring/alerting of production systems and rearchitecting systems/services for improved workflow.