ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. They have built Metal cards, Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments in Retail and Business accounts, Connect, Expense Management in Business. Each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up everyday in Europe. We want to take this global with the Product Owner leading the efforts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a proven product leader to reform Revolut for Business in CEE. You will work closely with the central product team in London and teams around the world to lead the product roadmap for western european countries. You’ll build on the current product and configure it for your market.
The role requires you to take full ownership for Revolut for business’s end-to-end product offering for the market. This means you’ll need to understand what SMEs want in the market, understand all relevant regulations and risks, and be able to build a product which our business customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Knows what SMEs in your market need
- Has a passion for building the next generation of B2B products
- Has worked in a start-up in hyper growth mode
- Built and led teams of 5+ people (including developers)
- UI/UX design skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- and is analytical, hustler, data driven and technical
Even better if you have one of the following:
- Successfully launched a business or product in a new market
- Working knowledge of SQL, data analysis etc.
- Experience in B2B marketing, partnerships and business development
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO ACHIEVE
- Lead product for Revolut for Business your market and achieve double digit monthly growth
- Build and own a detailed development roadmap to adapt product, launch and scale
- Take ownership of ensuring Revolut is compliant with all local laws and regulations
- Hire full-stack team to scale and customise product for new market
- Build a strong relationship with the broader product team and territory leaders
- Scale the product in the geography — you'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap