ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is growing fast, and one of our key growth channels is via affiliates and partners. We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong commercial acumen to take ownership of Revolut’s affiliate marketing capability, to sit within our growth team at our London-based office in Canary Wharf. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our processes to provide the best possible experience for both our affiliate partners, and the users that come through them. Whether it’s seamless affiliate onboarding, engaging landing pages, detailed real time tracking or compelling promotional offers, you’ll take Revolut’s affiliate capability to the next level, developing scalable and engaging affiliate solutions.
What you'll be doing
• You will own the Revolut Affiliate and Partner platform, affiliate and promotional tracking, processes and tools
• You will ensure Revolut has best-in-class, scalable and engaging options to attract and engage affiliates across our markets
• You will work with the Growth teams to develop the mechanics behind engaging and innovative promotional campaigns
• You will drive and implement affiliate management best practice across the wider Business Development and Marketing teams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You love solving problems, and are highly logical and technical
You have a strong commercial awareness and instincts
You have at least 2 years experience solving technical problems, either in Finance, Consulting or with in a start-up
You have a technical degree (Engineering, Science, Maths, Economics or equivalent) from a top-rated university
You have prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) business products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning
You have experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year