ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Product Marketing: Define how we go to market with products and how all the marketing tools and channels come together for a launch and enables our products to achieve their objectives. Work with product owners through the product life cycle, from aligning product vision with consumer needs, all the way to launching in market.
Market-ready plans: Develop toolboxes and procedures to make our product launches suitable for global roll-out, balancing between global scale and local adaptation for our localised website across Europe.
Execution: Roll up your sleeves and be a hands-on marketer as required to work on the website improvements
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• More than 3 years of working in high-performance / top-tier tech company.
• Proven track record of building multi-touchpoint marketing campaigns that deliver growth.
• You have worked in product marketing and built campaigns that delivered digital products to multiple markets.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and leverage our systems and databases
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python or Excel. You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in.
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year