ABOUT THE TEAM
PR has always played a key part in Revolut’s success and joining our team will put you front and centre of our expansion. We are geared towards growth, using effective communications to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition the world over.
We approach PR as an expression of our core values and our brand. We aim to be open and transparent – and our team have the trust and responsibility to create original, boundary-pushing campaigns that make a real difference for Revolut's customers, new and existing
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Head of PR & Communications to be based in Singapore. Like everything we do, PR is an expression of our core values and brand. We aim to be open, transparent and innovative in our approach, while striving to increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition in every market.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Building tight relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists in your market.
• From new products to thought leadership angles, pitching the media exciting stories.
• Securing top tier coverage for the company across print, online and broadcast media.
• Securing keynote speaking positions at local financial and tech conferences.
• Working with local marketing teams to position key messages and translate copy.
• Sparking relationships with local decision-makers, from local to national government.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• You have a minimum 8 years experience in PR, ideally from an agency or tech background.
• You're an excellent communicator in English
• You already have existing relationships with leading tech and financial journalists.
• You pride yourself in being creative and know how to build awareness.
• You’re incredibly hard working, hands-on and keep cool under pressure.
• You’re results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance.
• You’re a team player and incredibly passionate about our mission and goals.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 6 million customers in July 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners if you work late