ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When Revolut started, the company was simple enough to be run from a single room. Now we have grown to hundreds of employees in tens of teams in many locations. How do we make sure we all work for the common goal and yet remain fast and nimble? A newly established Organisational Design team is looking for a Operations Manager to help build and steer a truly international organisation. From digging into complex databases and getting hands dirty building efficient processes to building consensus with product owners and the top leadership, the right business analyst will never stop learning and be inspired by the next unsolvable problem. Are you the right person?
What you'll be doing:
• Converting abstract ideas into actionable and measurable metrics to guide development teams
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining related processes
• Analysing, understanding, and improving how Revolut operates
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Bachelor's/Master's in STEM, Economics, or other quantitative field or equivalent experience
• 2-4 (mid level) or 4-6 (senior level) years of experience, ideally in management consulting or on a similar position in a startup
• Business acumen
• Logical thinking and problem solving
• Getting things done attitude
• Be data and logic driven in everything you do
• Strong fundamentals of analytics packages (SQL, Python, or Excel) or fluency in other programming languages
• Preferred: Fluency in SQL, Python, or R Data visualization
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year