We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our Customer Success team in Cape Town.
What we do:
We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, offering three core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system, by providing the most amazing customer service and support.
- Our customer base spans 40 countries and is currently spread across three continents - Europe, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
- Committed to workplace diversity, we now have over 250 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female, with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, and Jakarta.
The role in a nutshell:
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing customer relationships and expectations.
This role is based at our Cape Town office, and would require you to work from 13h00 - 22h00, 5 days a week, Monday to Sundays.
What you need:
- A work permit for South Africa, if you are not a South African citizen.
- Customer service experience (across the retail, hospitality, financial, banking or contact centre industries).
- An aptitude to assist and solve customer issues.
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions.
- Computer literacy (experience with G Suite will be advantageous).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers.
- High attention to detail.
- Tertiary education.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies.
- Experience with real-time chat support.
More about what you’ll be doing:
- Read, prioritise and respond to customer queries via live chat, emails, phone calls and social media posts.
- Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations.
- Use your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes and contribute to the Luno product strategy.
- Support payment processing operations.
- Verify customer documentation and guide them through the onboarding process (FICA / FAIS knowledge advantageous).
- Monitor transactions, investigate and report suspicious activity.
- Highlight processes that can be more customer centric.
- Overall, be the face of Luno and create amazing customer experiences for our users.
Be part of the change! 🚀