Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system. 🚀
Our core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments.
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration.
This role in a nutshell:
You'll play a big part in building Luno products, working closely with Product Owners and Developers on interesting projects. One of your main goals would be to ensure we offer the best web and mobile app experiences to our customers.
Your mission will involve:
- Constantly understanding the nuances of each platform and our varied customer demographics
- Perform desk and field research, build prototypes and perform usability testing
- Translate UX in UI according to platform-specific requirements
- Produce development ready designs
- Perform QA and A/B testing
- Discuss the benefits and pitfalls of various design solutions with stakeholders
- Continually keeping yourself and the rest of the design team up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and tech
You will enjoy this role if you have:
- At least 3 years' proven product design experience for Android, iOS, and web
- A strong UX/UI portfolio
- Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Craft, InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience working in agile teams with developers, product owners, and other designers, as well as facilitating design sprints or workshops
- Knowledge of design systems, including Material Design and Human Interface Design
- Experience in mentoring other designers
What to do if you're keen:
- Apply to the role.
- Make sure you include online work samples OR your current portfolio.
- Make it clear which design communities you are a member of.