Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system. 🚀
Our core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments.
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform.
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration.
This role in a nutshell:
You will join a collection of designers with different skills, all focused on solving problems and designing the best experience. Together we aim to create the best perceptions and experiences around our Luno app. Your job, specifically, will be to create a clear and meaningful conversation between our customers and our product, enabling them to upgrade to the new financial system with as little friction as possible.
Your mission will involve:
- Working within a cross-functional team to craft and regularly audit our product messaging, including microcopy (UI Content), notification copy, in-app help guides, customer-facing forms, and product emails.
- Working closely with Product Designers to create consistent messaging in the product and throughout the customer journey.
- Partnering with product owners and stakeholders to understand business goals and define content requirements for each phase of the journey.
- Facilitating customer navigation by writing compelling microcopy for products across multiple platforms (Android, iOS & Web).
- Researching best practices and teaming up with Product Designers to advocate for the customer throughout the design process.
- Collaborating with other content creators across Product, Marketing, Legal and Customer Success teams to shape the brand voice and ensure multi-channel consistency.
- Reviewing data to understand customer behaviour and adapt messaging accordingly.
- Reviewing all content related to the product before going live.
You will enjoy this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in customer engagement writing.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates your gift for simplifying and improving user experiences.
- A basic understanding of design systems, including Material Design and Human Interface Design to implement great digital writing.
- The ability to present and defend your UX decisions.
- Excitement for cryptocurrency and digital innovation in general, and a passion for design principles.
- Familiarity with information architecture in order to structure complicated content.
What else is in it for you:
Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. This a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging markets, and together we'll work towards scaling a global business.
- You'll learn new skills and continuously develop and share knowledge with your peers.
- You’ll work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
- We'll take care of lunch Monday - Thursday, and organise regular social events for team bonding.