Nutmeg, the leading Digital Wealth Manager, are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their Marketing team. Your main focus will be to take campaign ideas or challenges and propose innovative, dynamic and engaging creative concepts to bring those campaigns to life. You’ll keep on top of the latest campaigns in the industry and beyond, proposing new and effective ways that we can develop our campaign thinking and creative approach.
You will be equally comfortable proposing ideas that will work across video, multimedia, animation, social media and print, and your digital design skills will be cutting edge.
You’ll be an expert in concepting and designing brilliant HTML5 digital display advertising. You will work closely with the marketing and content teams, so we can produce highly targeting content, at scale.
You’ll be a brand expert, capable of defining and shaping our visual identity across all media. But you won’t be doing this alone; you will also act as a team lead for a small in-house design team and occasional third-party resource.
What you’ll need to do:
- Understand, digest and create amazing creative concepts for multichannel campaigns
- Overseeing all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Pitch and refine campaign ideas to key stakeholders
- Work closely with copywriters to find compelling messaging and design hooks for campaigns, and either deliver them yourself or direct through team and partners
- Act as design lead and mentor to the Nutmeg marketing design team.
What you’ll need to have:
- Experience of delivering multi-channel brand and product campaigns
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Proficient in HTML5 digital display production
- Concepting and storyboarding of multichannel creative - both direct response and brand
- Experience of bringing data to life through animation and infographic
- Experience of leadership on design projects, and team development
We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial
services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We use cutting
edge technologies and development tools like Mesos and Docker. We brainstorm and work with
whiteboards and post-its and collaborate across the entire business to do our jobs – awesomely.
We’d say we’re similar to a typical tech company: casual, flexible, agile, flat-structured and fast-paced.
All while making sure we maintain professional (FCA-regulated) standards in everything we
We’re passionate and motivated and take pride in providing a great experience for our customers
and empowering generations of investors. We want like-minded people to join us. As a Nutmegger,
you’ll be part of a tightknit, hard-working, innovative team at the top of their game, facing new
challenges every day.